Google Geocoding API error: You are over your quota.
Taxonomy and History
Synonyms : Yamia watasei
- Described By: (Kishida, 1920)
- Genus: Phlogiellus
- Etymology: The specific name is given in compliment to Prof. S Watase, through whose courtesy the author was able to examine this interesting novelty.
- Original Type Locality: Island of Kotosho
- Yamia watasei Kishida, 1920
- Yamia watasei Haupt & Schmidt, 2004
- Yamia watasei Zhu & Tso, 2005
- Yamia watasei Zhu & Zhang, 2008
- Yamia watasei Schmidt, 2010