Google Geocoding API error: You are over your quota.
Taxonomy and History
- Described By: (Simon, 1887)
- Genus: Selenogyrus
- Original Type Locality: Brasilia : Para, Cameta, Teffe, Iquitos ; Pérou : Pebas (de Mathan) *Type locality was wrong and from future papers found to be from Assinie Ivory Coast.
- Hapalopus africanus Simon, 1887 (Type locality misplaced as South America)
- Hapalopus africanus Pocock, 1897 (Possibly belongs to Selenogyrus)
- Selenogyrus africanus Simon, 1903 (Transfer to Selenogyrus)